Want to buy the Best Motorcycle GPS Navigator but do not know which one is the best? Select the Best GPS Units for Motorcycle Riding will help you from experienced Motorcyclists.
The endless love for bikes can be seen all around the world which is not only common among young people but it can be seen across all age groups. A powerful engine, shiny wheels and a stylish ride is all every biker wants to have. There are a lot of accessories that can be used with the bike to enhance its looks and/or performance. One of these accessories is a GPS navigator.
GPS navigator does not only make your motorcycle or hybrid bike look more advanced but it makes your ride much more convenient and enjoyable. There is no chance you will get off the track while having a GPS in your motorbike. These GPS navigators are extremely popular and common in cars and now that are becoming famous among the bikers.
- Best Motorcycle GPS in 2020
- Let thesmartest.guide review other top 10 Best Motorcycle GPS in detail;
- 1. TomTom RIDER Motorcycle GPS Navigator -- Best motorcycle GPS navigator in 2020
- 2. BMW Motorrad Navigator V -- Best Affordable Motorcycle GPS Units
- 3. Garmin Zumo 390LM 4.3-Inch Motorcycle GPS Navigator-(Certified Refurbished)
- 4. Garmin BMW Navigator V without four button cradle
- 5. TomTom VIA 1505M World Traveler Edition 5-Inch Portable Touchscreen Car GPS Navigation Device
- 6. TomTom VIA 1505M 5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator with Lifetime Maps
- 7. Garmin nuvi 67LM 6″ 010-01399-01 Essential Series 2015 GPS Navigation System w Lifetime Maps Nav-Mat Portable GPS Dash Mount
- 8. Garmin nüvi 2597LMT 5-Inch Portable Bluetooth Vehicle GPS with Lifetime Maps and Traffic
- 9. Garmin nüvi 260W Mexico 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator
- 10. Magellan RM5520GLUC Roadmate 5520-lm 5″ GPS Device with Free Lifetime Maps
- How to Choose the Best Motorcycle GPS for You?
Best Motorcycle GPS in 2020
The GPS navigator for motorbikes is almost exactly the same as the one used in cars. The main difference is the installation and the way it works. Many of the car navigators can also be used for bikes with the help of mounts that are easily available in the market. Some GPS navigators are better than others and that is why we are going to review the best motorcycle GPS navigators in 2020 that are available in the market. Let us began with enlisting them first.
Let thesmartest.guide review other top 10 Best Motorcycle GPS in detail;
This is the ultimate GPS navigator you would love to have on your bike when you take it for spin. It does not only guide you where to go but also tells you about different routes to reach your destinations. You can also customize your own secret routes that you use with your biker friends.
It sets you free to enjoy the road, knowing you can easily make your way back. It includes some free lifetime maps with free updates that you will get every year. These maps are very reliable and work perfectly with this GPS unit making sure it assists you at every moment of your ride.
It includes some amazing features such as winding routes, points of interest indication, sunlight visibility, Bluetooth and much more. This GPS navigator is only going to enhance your biking experience and is absolutely worth your money.
- 3 inch glove friendly touchscreen
- Winding road routes
- Free lifetime map updates
- All weather friendly
- Upload preferred routes and go
Looking for some more attention from your bike buddies or someone else? This navigator is going to get you exactly that. This navigator is one of the best rated motorcycle navigators in the market. It has been manufactured by BMW and we all know how serious BMW takes their products.
The performance is flawless and the unit is made to be very durable. This navigator is easily superior than most of the navigators available in the market. The construction is sturdy and the design is only going to make your bike look better.
- Comes with mount cradle
- Pre-loaded map data for North America
- Bigger and bright screen
- Memory of 8 GB
- Free lifetime map updates
- Wireless Bluetooth connectivity
This GPS navigator is a certified refurbished navigator and there is absolutely nothing you should be concerned about while buying it. It works perfectly and has been rated high by the customers. It has been tested repeatedly to work as good as new or even better. It comes with all the original accessories and is also supported by one year warranty.
The screen is big and bright enough to be user friendly and you can operate it efficiently while wearing your gloves. The construction is rugged and it has been made weatherproof and UV rays resistant. Be it hot weather or rainy season, nothing can stop you from rolling your wheels. It features spoken directions via headset and also has Bluetooth technology. This navigator is a trusted product and there is no chance you will regret buying it.
- Certified refurbished product
- Glove friendly touchscreen
- 3 inches bright screen
- Weatherproof, resistant to UV rays
- Bluetooth technology enabled
- Spoken directions via headset
Garmin BMW Navigator V is one of the bestselling navigators in the market for all the obvious reasons. It can be used for car or your motorcycle with the mounts. It has preloaded map data for North America and the touchscreen is impressively bright.
Does not matter if you are riding in an intense and bright sunlight, this navigator would still be easily visible with its readings and maps.it comes with 8GB of data storage, you can connect it with your smartphones to get the latest updates on your maps.
Lifetime map updates are also featured. The touchscreen works effectively with your gloves on. This navigator is designed for your best riding experience.
- Pre-loaded map data for north America
- Larger Brighter screen
- 8GB flash storage Smartphone link for real time traffic updates
- Lifetime map updates
- Easy operation when wearing gloves
Another leading product when it comes to navigators, it is originally built for cars but can also be used for motorbikes with the help of bike mounts which are easily available in the market. This navigator unit comes with latest maps of the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe therefore, you are already good to go the moment you have it with you.
It features impressive Free Daily Map Changes from the Map Share community which includes dynamic changes like new speed limits and blocked roads. The touchscreen is 5 inches which is bigger than most of other navigators in the market offer hence giving you better visibility and user friendly experience.
- Lifetime Maps for US, Canada, Mexico and Europe
- 5-inch touchscreen
- Free Lifetime Map Updates
- Advanced Lane Guidance -- Highlights the correct lane
- Guaranteeing the fastest routes and most accurate travel times
Another TomTom product to make our list of best GPS navigators depict how good they are when it comes to manufacturing navigators. These navigators are actually different models from TomTom and all of them are surprisingly good.
This one comes with the latest maps of the US, Canada and Mexico installed already so if you are from those places, get this navigator on your bike and you are ready to roll. The touchscreen is big and bright enough to work efficiently in broad daylight. You can easily use it while your gloves on. This is also one of the most affordable navigator in the market.
- 1 million more miles of mapped roads in the US
- Road changes with Free Lifetime Map Updates
- Navigate premium maps of the US, Canada & Mexico
- Slick design, integrated Fold and Go EasyPort Mount
- Plan routes easily with smarter user interface on a bright 5-inch touchscreen
This navigator unit is a paradise for your bike and yourself. It is going to give a new meaning to your riding experience. Everything about this unit is flawless and it comes under a very reasonable price tag which will give you no excuse to not go for this little beauty.
It`s an easy-to-use dedicated GPS navigator that does not rely on cellular signals and is unaffected by cellular dead zones. It is loaded with detailed maps of 49 states of US with free updates for life. Your routes are sure to reflect the most up-to-date maps, points of interest (POI) and navigation information available.
The search feature for your point of interest works brilliantly, all you need to do is write a word such as ‘pizza’ and it is going to return with quick finds of your place of interest around you.
- Friction mount
- Lifetime free updates
- Easier to search-quicker to find
8. Garmin nüvi 2597LMT 5-Inch Portable Bluetooth Vehicle GPS with Lifetime Maps and Traffic
A very effective and long lasting choice for your navigation needs which would bring a new sense of joy to your riding experience. It comes with all the necessary features such as detailed maps with free updates, traffic alerts, spoken instructions, voice-activated navigation, Bluetooth compatibility, smartphone link. You name it and it has it all. This is surely a supreme navigator and can be used for car or for your motorbike.
- Detailed maps and updates
- Garmin traffic and Garmin Real Directions
- Bluetooth compatible
- One-stop device management
This navigator is clearly expensive compared to most of the navigators in the market and is clearly superior as well and that is the reason it has been one of the best rated navigator that you can come across. It has two of related models and both of them are absolutely exquisite to have on your ride.
- Auto Navigation System w/Mapping Coverage of Mexico
- Turn by Turn Directions, Voice Guidance and Text to Speech
- 3 Inch Touch Screen Display
- Six Million Points of Interest
- Six Million Points of Interest
10. Magellan RM5520GLUC Roadmate 5520-lm 5″ GPS Device with Free Lifetime Maps
A large and vibrant display screen with an excellent selection of navigation features, all under your fingertips to enjoy your ride with your friends or partner. No need to worry about outdated maps as you would be able to download updates for free up to four times a year. The asking price for this navigator is pretty cheap and it entertains your perfectly. A promise to give value to your money.
- 5 inches touchscreen
- Free lifetime updates
- Parking garage locations finder
- Traffic camera alerts
How to Choose the Best Motorcycle GPS for You?
Here is the Buyer’s Guide: It does not matter what kind of ride you fancy for yourself, be it a car, motorbike or a truck; having a navigator will make everything easy for you. Talking about the motorcycle navigators, you can use almost all kinds of navigators for your motorbike as well but you need to have weather protection. Motorbike specific navigators are weatherproof while the ones used in cars are usually not. But again there are protective cases available in the market that you can use to protect any kind of navigator. Navigators with detailed maps and user friendly features are much better than others. We reviewed the best motorcycle GPS Navigators that the market has to offer. All of these products are trusted by the customers.
Installation of a Motorcycle GPS Unit
Types of Motorcycle GPS
- One of the most common motorcycle GPS is special GPS. It comes with UV, rain and heat. It is also has Bluetooth capability.
- Other one is Hybrid GPs. It come with comes with a large screen and special features to help with navigation.
Motorcycle GPS Features
- Voice Navigation
- Headset Pairing
- Route Options